My Profile



I am Sem Vanna, a student at UC majoring in Media Arts and Studies. I was born in Kompong Speu province in 1997.

I studied at Ang Lom Tong primary school. Moreover, I pursued my studying at  Ang Lom Tong secondary school .Then, I had studied at Sok An Tramkhnar high school for 3 years. I passed national examination in 2015 with grade C.

I pursued my education at University of Cambodia. I passed scholarship by examination. I chose a new major which I believe that this major will be an important major in Cambodia.

For my working experiences, I had worked at SBC International School for 2 years when I was in high school. I also worked for volunteer in there. On the one hand, I was a Cambodian Scout for 6 years.

 In the future, I want to be a lecturer and a business man. I would like to say my profound thanks to my parents and my teachers. Without them, my life is nothing.    



Comments